VA – Something Borrowed, Something New: A Tribute to John Anderson (2022)
1. John Prine – 1959 (3:23)
2. Sierra Ferrell – Years (2:59)
3. Brent Cobb – Wild And Blue (3:06)
4. Nathaniel Rateliff – Low Dog Blues (3:47)
5. Eric Church – Mississippi Moon (4:05)
6. Gillian Welch;David Rawlings – I Just Came Home To Count The Memories (4:06)
7. Tyler Childers – Shoot Low Sheriff! (2:35)
8. Luke Combs – Seminole Wind (4:38)
9. Sturgill Simpson – When It Comes To You (3:51)
10. Brothers Osborne – You Can’t Judge A Book (By The Cover) (3:03)
11. Del McCoury;Sierra Hull – Would You Catch A Falling Star (2:43)
12. Ashley McBryde – Straight Tequila Night (3:24)
13. Jamey Johnson – I’m Just An Old Chunk Of Coal (But I’m Gonna Be A Diamond Some Day) (3:16)
There are giants that walk among us. John Anderson is truly a country legend, as his remarkable career has spanned over a staggering 40+ years, starting in 1977 to his last release, ‘Years’, produced by Dan Auerbach in 2020. In that period, Anderson has charted more than 40+ singles on the Billboard country music charts, including five number ones. Anderson was elected into the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2014. His wake of influence throughout his recording career has become that of legend. It was during the recording of ‘Years’ for Easy Eye Sound that noted artists, running the gamut from peers to the influenced, started coming out of the woodwork to heap praise on his work. From those many encounters, Dan Auerbach hatched the idea of a tribute to the genius of John Anderson. The herculean talents of everyone from Luke Combs to John Prine, from Eric Church to Tyler Childers, Nathaniel Rateliff to Brothers Osborne and Ashley McBryde to Gillian Welch & David Rawlings and many more all came together to pay tribute to John and his remarkable contributions in this stunning album.
why did you go from rapidgator to this fucking hexupload site???!!!
I can’t use turbobit so I tried the hexupload and it came out as a bin file. Not sure what to do with that. Thanks anyway.