320 kbps | 261 MB | LINKS
Vocalist Ian Gillan, together with Robert Plant, Ozzy Osbourne and a few others, is considered one of the legendary voices that shaped hard rock. Despite his commitment to Deep Purple, the singer has built an impressive solo career. “Contractual Obligation” is a collection of performances during a recent tour through Eastern Europe, which contains three shows.
All shows were truly unique, with Airey and McBride delivering perfect performances night after night. Deep Purple material (including rarities like “Razzle Dazzle” or “Anya”) went hand in hand with Gillan solo songs and surprises for those into the deepest catalogue.
The title is a humorous reference to Ian Gillan’s notorious reticence to pay any attention to his own or Deep Purple live releases (as he explains in the album liner notes). This live album and video might well be one of the nicest chapters in Gillan’s solo production ever and a reminder about how great his solo music and concerts have been over the years.
1. Hang Me Out to Dry (Live In Warsaw) (04:07)
2. Pictures of Home (Live In Warsaw) (05:34)
3. No Lotion for That (Live In Warsaw) (03:13)
4. Strange Kind of Woman (Live In Warsaw) (05:07)
5. Razzle Dazzle (Live In Warsaw) (04:03)
6. A Day Late ‘n’ a Dollar Short (Live In Warsaw) (05:18)
7. Lazy (Live In Warsaw) (11:59)
8. Rapture of the Deep (Live In Warsaw) (06:20)
9. When a Blind Man Cries (Live In Warsaw) (05:20)
10. You’re Gonna Ruin Me Baby (Live In Warsaw) (01:25)
11. Ain’t No More Cane on the Brazos (Live In Warsaw) (07:51)
12. Difficult to Cure (Beethoven’s Ninth) [Live In Warsaw] (05:40)
13. Anya (Live In Warsaw) (07:29)
14. Perfect Strangers (Live In Warsaw) (06:46)
15. Hell to Pay (Live In Warsaw) (05:12)
16. Demon’s Eye (Live In Warsaw) (03:58)
17. Smoke on the Water (Live In Warsaw) (08:15)
18. Hush (Live In Warsaw) (06:44)
19. Black Night (Live In Warsaw) (08:30)