320 kbps | 95 MB | LINKS
The soundtrack for the new documentary Echo In The Canyon features songs from the Laurel Canyon music scene (1965 – 1967) interpreted by the likes of Neil Young, Jakob Dylan, Jade Castrinos, Beck and Fiona Apple.
Echo In The Canyon looks at the start of the Laurel Canyon music scene and features in-depth interviews with Jackson Browne, Eric Clapton, David Crosby, Ringo Starr, Brian Wilson and more. The film is dedicated to the late Tom Petty, who also gave an interview to director Andrew Slater.
- Go Where You Wanna Go (feat. Jade Castrinos)
- The Bells Of Rhymney (feat. Beck)
- You Showed Me (feat. Cat Power)
- She (feat. Josh Homme)
- In My Room (feat. Fiona Apple)
- Goin’ Back (feat. Beck)
- Never My Love (feat. Norah Jones)
- It Won’t Be Wrong (feat. Fiona Apple)
- No Matter What You Do (feat. Regina Spektor)
- Questions (feat. Jakob Dylan, Stephen Stills)
- I Just Wasn’t Made For These Times (feat. Neil Young)
- Expecting To Fly (feat. Regina Spektor)
- What’s Happening (feat. Neil Young)